Slider

Review- Maybelline colour show nail lacquer-Nebline

17 Jan 2014

Hello everyone! Yesterday I decided to paint my nails because they seem to be a lot stronger when I have nail varnish on, so I thought I would use my Maybelline colour show nail lacquer in Nebline, as it is a nail polish that hasnt been used a lot because its quite a spring/summer colour. Its a really pretty light pink colour that looks subtle but very opaque. My mum gave me this nail polish because she didn't think it suited her but if you know me or follow me on instagram, I love pastel colours. I wouldn't usually wear a colour like this in winter because its quite a light pastel colour which I would usually wear in spring/summer. These nail polish's are £2.99 and you can also get glitter ones too which I think are a little more expensive ,£.3.99, but they are really good quality so far seeing as I have only had them on for one day but I just love the colour a lot and I think they are great value for money.

I hope you enjoyed this post ! Also please comment below if there is any specific posts you would like to see! Thankyou for reading!
What is your favorite nail polish colour?

Cristy x x  

4 comments:

  1. Hello, just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blogpost for the questions. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thankyou so much! yeah sure! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. glam powder

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan