Slider

New L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper

12 Nov 2014


 Hello everyone! Todays post is a product review as its been a while since I have done one. I recently purchased this new brow product from L'Oreal which is meant to be a cheaper version of the benefit Gimme brow, so I decided to try it. I also liked the look of the small brush because I brought the rimmel brow this way back in the summer but the brush was very big and lots of product comes off on the brow, however this one is great and applies just the right amount of product to the brow. It really keeps the brow set and adds that extra bit of colour to make your brows look fuller.
 

 
(left-eyebrow filled in with elf eyebrow kit right-L'Oreal over the top)
 
I hope you enjoyed this post, see you next time!
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Love the packaging of this and it does make them look fuller! Great post x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good, I might have to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defo should I think it's a great alternative to benefit gimme brow xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like a great product, may have to pick it up soon :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great product! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks really good and I really need to try it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tagged you in the Liebster award, visit my blog to find out what to do --- megansw0rld.blogspot.co.uk

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan