Slider

Room Tour 2016

22 May 2017


Hi everyone, so today I spent the day trying to tidy and sort out my room thinking it would take me an hour or two, four hours later I finally finished and decided to take a few photos for the blog so I hope you enjoy them. I will try to list where everything is from down below, but if I miss anything do feel free to ask! 

 ( gold cushion-the range, lamp- B&M, bedside tables- B&M, pink cushion-matalan)
 (candles-Molton brown)

 (clothes rail-Ikea, Hangers, Primark)
 (lamp- dunelm, mirror-dunelm, desk-Ikea)
 (top 3 drawers-homebase, 2 large drawers- muji)


 (polaroids- la la lab)
(desk-argos, c plate- matalan, rose gold geometric light- primark, clock-dunelm, gold wire basket- tiger, war paint make up bag- lush stuff.com
I really hope you enjoyed this post!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan