New Yes To- two step nose kit Review

1 Jun 2017


Hello everyone! I recently went into my local Boots and saw that Yes to are now doing 2 step kits for your face, nose, lips, and under eyes and I was really intrigued as to what they would be like because I knew I love their grapefruit face wipes. I decided to get the 2 step nose kit, which comes with

1- a very large cotton bud
2- exfoliator 
3-one charcoal nose strip 

I firstly started by wetting a flannel with warm water and placing it on my nose for around 10 seconds to open up my pores. Then I took the cotton bud that comes with the kit and used the exfoliator in the little sachet, and using circular motions, exfoliated my nose and the area around it. I then made sure to rinse it off but made sure my nose was still wet so I could then place the charcoal nose strip which comes in the black sachet. 

I removed the pore strip from the packaging and placed it onto my nose and used a towel to press it on so it was secure! I then left it on my nose for around 10-15 minutes. I then removed it from my nose and to my surprise it did actually pull away a lot more dirt and grime than I thought. I was thinking of including a photo but I just couldn't bring myself to show you guys my nose dirt haha. But take my word for it, its a great kit and currently on offer for £3.30 in Boots if you wanted to try any out. 

















12 comments:

  1. I really need to give it a try.

    ❤️️💋
    Happy Friday,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. i know its so satisfying isnt it xx

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen this product before but it sounds effective and fun to use! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it so fun and satisfying haha xx

      Delete
  4. i just love nose strips so much. they are so addictive and my dad and boyfriend are also hooked.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find nose strips to be SO satisfying! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It definitely sounds like a satisfying & affordable nose strip! :]

    // itsCarmen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes, i would deffo recommend xx

      Delete