Slider

My thoughts on- Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Range

27 Jul 2017


Hello everyone, Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a couple of the products from the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit range!I tried the moisturiser a couple of years back and loved it, so I thought I would give the facial wash and wipes a try.

As for the facial wash, I tend to use this in both the morning and the evening. In the morning I just use this to make my face feel refreshed and to give it a thorough clean. And in the evening I will use it to remove and face make up I have had on throughout the day. I find this works really well at both removing facial make up and cleaning your skin and it also smells amazing.

I brought the make up wipes the other day as they were on offer in Boots and I thought I would give them a try. When I first opened them up I did notice they had quite a strong scent to them, which put me off a little. However, when you get past the smell, they actually removed make up really well and also did not sting my eyes one bit. My face also smelt really refreshed after using them.

I would definitely recommend these two products, however if you are put off by strong scents then maybe try the Yes To make up wipes as they are amazing and don't have too much of a strong scent!!  


Have you tried any of the Neutrogena pink grapefruit range? xx


9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love their range! The scent is truly wonderful, and they work really well. Awesome review!

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does smell amazing doesnt it!! aww thankyou xx

      Delete
  2. I love this range so much! The scent is one of my favourites, and my personal favourite product is the exfoliator, it works wonders on my skin! Also - I love your marble notebook in these photos, it's lovely.

    Katie x
    https://livelovelifekatie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh i think i will have to try that out!! aww thankyou xx

      Delete
  3. I've recently started using the wash and the scrub, and I really do love them both! They lather up super well and they make my skin feel all fresh and clean. I absolutely adore the scent too!!

    Lovely post.

    Jade x | www.simplyjadey.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the scrub from this range, it smells amazing xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i will have to give it a go xx

      Delete
  5. I just finished the pink grapefruit scrub and I really enjoyed using it! It didn't strip my face and my skin felt really soft after using it! I can't say that it helped with spots too much as I still got them quite often, but it was still pleasant to use! Xox
    Www.thedarkeowl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan