Slider

The Festive Essie Duo you need to try | Blogmas #6

6 Dec 2017


Hello everyone, Todays Blogmas is all about The Essie nail duo you have to try. Now if you are a girly girl like me you will love this duo from Essie. 'Figi' and 'set in stones' is an amazing duo thats christmassy, without wearing red. I got this set in boots last year as a set in their Christmas sale, However, I do believe you can still by these separately in Boots stores for around £7.99 each.

I love these two shades together they compliment each other so well and look really pretty and christmassy if you are after something a little more subtle. 

'Figi' is a very soft pale pink, almost white, and layering over the sparkly silver makes it look like amazing.


I hope you enjoyed this post! See you next time xxx



6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, Fiji isn't very flattering on my super pale hands, but I will make sure to try Set in Stones, I think it will look very pretty as an accent nail!

    http://fannyanddailybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh nooo, i know what you mean it looks so much better with the sparkles on top xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I just put these two on my to buy list! They look gorge!

    xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to try this combo, I imagine that it looks so pretty!

    Danielle xx
    http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan