Slider

My skincare routine & How I 'try' to keep my skin clear

15 Jun 2017


Hello everyone, today I thought I would share with you my skincare routine and how I try to keep my skin as clear as I possibly can. 

Make up removal: To prevent spots and dirty skin I always try and make sure I remove my make up before I go to bed because I just hate the feeling of it on my skin and also having to wake up in the morning and do it then. So, I use the Garnier Micellar oil infused water to remove any eye make up. This one is great if you wear waterproof mascara, as the oil helps remove it really well. 

Washing my face- when it comes to washing my face, I always used to try out loads of face washes, masks and cleansers, but Ive come to the conclusion that I think whats best for my skin is to just wash my face with water. Since i have been doing this I have noticed spots stay away for longer and i'm not irritating my skin with any new products.

Toner- I don't tend to usually tone my face using a cotton pad but i love this toner water from lush, I feel it makes your skin feel so refreshed a that little more cleaner.

Moisturise- I have tried tones of moisturisers and love the Nip and Fab one, however, currently I am using the simple anti-blemish moisturiser which is great because its so lightweight and settles in the skin really quickly. 

Tan- Instead of wearing foundation I have been trying to tan my face, as my face is always so pale and I thought instead of layering foundation on my face I would let the sun get to it instead. I think  the best decision i have made is trying not to wear foundation on a daily basis. I feel this is what has gotten rid of any under the skin spots I had on my forehead. However, I do still wear a little foundation if I am going out for drinks or dinner. I have been using the Garnier no streaks bronzer which is great because it leaves such a natural glow to the skin. I also find it helps the sun tan my face too!!

Spot Treatment-Whenever I have any spots appear I will always take some Sudocrem and apply it to the spot and it will nearly always get rid of any redness and reduce the spot in size. I found this worked so much better than any other spot treatments I have tried.

Drink water- this is probably one of the most important steps to clearer skin and i would highly recommend it!!!  








What are your skincare tips?

12 comments:

  1. Great post! I'll make sure to check out the Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer! I recommend the Simple Foaming Cleanser as a product to wash your face in the morning and evening! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh that sounds great!! im always open to trying new things xx

      Delete
  2. I had no idea lush did a toner water and I'm absolutely obsessed with Lush haha. ill have to give it a try! xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss its so good and i think its only like £4 xx

      Delete
  3. Tea Tree Water is soo good! Smells great too.

    www.upyourvlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Sudocrem! This takes me back. Used to love that stuff!
    Becca | theBeautyInbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sudocream takes me back in time, Didn't think of using it for spots though. Will have to try.

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved reading this post! I've not tried that version of the Garnier Micellar Water so might have to give it ago. Also just wanted to say, your photos and backgrounds are so nice!
    I've also recently done a post about my skincare routine: http://livelovelifekatie.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/my-summer-skincare-routine.html

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou so much lovely, i will come check it out xx

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan