Slider

Christmas Gift Guide For Her & Announcement - Youtube

27 Nov 2017


Hello everyone, today I shared my Christmas Gift Guide For Her over on my Youtube Channel, so I thought I would share with you all too!

There will deffo be a blog post soon in more depth about these products so you can see them in a little more detail.

Anddd, I am also going to be attempting Blogmas this year! If you have followed my blog for a while now you would know that I have attempted Blogmas before.  However, I think I only managed to get to day 6 so fingers crossed i make it all the way o the 24th. I hope you enjoy them and I can not wait to begin the festivities. 

Here is the video link

or

Watch here 



I really hope you love this post and I will see you on Friday for Blogmas YAY!! See you soon xxx




6 comments:

  1. Good luck with blooms this year!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! So excited when I find other people taking part in Blogmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your YouTube video 'CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE UNDER £50'. The Christmas tree, lights and decorations look pretty. I love the pink colour of the top you were wearing looks pretty styled with the blue skirt and black tights. The beauty products, 2018 planner, body washes and other products all look great, and the unplanned appearance in the video by your dog was cute.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan