Slider

The Miss Selfridge Pastel pink Coat & How I style it

22 Jan 2018



Hello everyone, today I thought I would share with you this amazing pink coat from Miss Selfridge and how I style it. Now I feel this coat goes with absolutely everything, from jeans and skirts to jumper dresses and night out outfits. 

I actually managed to get this coat in the Miss Selfridge sale for just £35 which is an absolute bargain, you can find the coat here... If you are wondering what size I went for I got the size 8 and it fits really nicely, I could have just done with a little more length in the sleeves but this is only because I have really long arms.

For this look I have paired the coat with my Sainsbury's pearl embellished knit jumper dress. I love the way you can see the high neck of the jumper under the coat. I also chose to wear my H and M black knee high boots which I have loved this winter, I love the way the boots look with the jumper dress and I think the height of the boots go well with the length of the coat. I then finally added my cute little pink pearl across body bag from Topshop which was also purchased in the sale for just £12. I also added my Pandora bracelet and ring to finish off the look and add even more pink...






I really hope you enjoy these fashion posts, see you next time xx




6 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan